Saturday, November 1, 2008

So...whaddya think?

After several days now of my new cut, I think I may be getting the hang of it. May need to work a little more on the sides. So...how'd I do? I'm a little disconcerted in that no one---NO ONE--has noticed that I cut my hair. It seems like such a change to me, but apparently it's not. Or maybe they're being Thumper and can't think of anything good to say and so don't say anything at all. Or--and this is quite possible--their world doesn't revolve around what my hair looks like and they just don't notice. I'll shut up now. And I promise no more posts about my hair.












7 comments:

Lauren said...

Did you wear the same clothes on purpose? :) It looks great--almost like you took the pictures on the same day.

Unknown said...

Yes and no. The second set was taken on Friday. When I realized I had the same shirt on, I thought it would make a good contrast. Thanks!

6L's said...

beverly, you must be doing a good job b/c with that same shirt i thought you reposted the same pics from before, haha! i think people are funny abut change if it isn't drastic and while this felt drastic to you it really isn't that drastic like going curly or cutting several inches off. i think some people may wonder if they just haven't noticed before and are afraid to comment in case you say it's been that way and then they feel stupid...make sense?it looks great though!

Marlena said...

I really LOVE the back...How lovely!! I love a new hairdo and how it makes ya feel. Ya look beautiful!!!

Tamara said...

I think you look Smashingly sexy, girl! I love the color and the layers...so youthful!

ps- I tag YOU!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Love your hair cute. We are LDS, I need to put that link on my blog like yours. I also like the map of recent visitors on your blog. Good ideas for me!

Sharon said...

I like the new style. Change is always a big deal for us but not always for the people around us. You look great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...