Monday, November 24, 2008

Now I HAVE to do this---

Tagged again! And if you look at #33, you'll see I have to do this! Or I guess I could NOT do it and prove Laura wrong! Nah...

Type only one word for each answer:
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? fishing
3. Your hair? better
4. Your mother? 90
5. Your father? retired
6. Your favorite thing? love
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? Diet Mt Dew
9. Your dream/goal? peace
10. The room you're in? kitchen
11. Your fear? rejection
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? patient
15. Muffins/donuts? donuts
16. One of your wish list items? money
17. Where you grew up? Clarksville
18. The last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Your TV? addiction
21. Your pet? none
22. Your computer? fun
23. Your life? stressful
24. Your mood? calm
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Favorite pastime? reading
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Favorite Store? walmart
29. Your summer? HOT
30. Your favorite color? red
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? today
33. Who will re-post this? unknown

FOUR THINGS
34. Four places I go over and over? church, Walmart, Sams, home
35. Four people who e-mail me? Lauren, Susan, Sharon, Liz
36. Four of my favorite foods? pizza, chocolate, mexican, banana pudding
37. Four places I would like to be right now? massage, sleeping, hot tub, Baton Rouge
38. Four people I tag? Lauren, Nicole, Marlena, Liz
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...