Tuesday, November 11, 2008

hmmm....

This gratitude thing has been good for me. I've had to pay attention to my blessings and look for the good in everything. Not one of my strong suits.

Today I can be thankful for a lot of things. The rain--light though it was. Now the 72 pansies I planted will grow. Lower gas prices--a wonderful thing when our car takes premium gas! Chick-Fil-A fundraiser night for Melody's school--a little grandma time. Clean flannel sheets on the bed--I hate to fold sheets, so I only have two sets (one for summer and one for winter). Today's the day I made the change to winter sheets. My neck feeling better for the first time since August (thanks, April!!!). The list could go on and on, but I need to save some things--hey, I've got till the end of the month!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...