Friday, November 14, 2008

Let's See....

Today I think I have to be thankful for the internet. It helps me keep in touch with grandchildren who are too far away. We have webcams on both ends, so they can see us as well as hear us. We get pictures and updates almost daily. And we get to view great videos. All these things are SO much better than photographs and regular phone calls. When Cassidy and Grant come to visit, they are already familiar with us and thus don't have to get used to us all over again each time.

So, thanks, Al Gore (cough, cough).

2 comments:

erikab said...

Since you're being so grateful this month, I just thought I'd chime in. THANKS so much for the pumpkins. I ran out yesterday. Thanks for your son too. He's amazing.

Lauren said...

I'm so glad for the internet too. Otherwise I'd be so much more lonely and out of the loop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...