Saturday, August 27, 2011

22 & 23



Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.   Being sexually active in my teens.  Would have saved me a lot of heartache for more reasons than one.  Among those regrets is not coming to my husband clean and pure.  I often told my children that one day they would wish they'd never even held hands with another person.  Too true.

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.  Gone to college while I was young.  Would have been so much easier then.



2 comments:

Connie said...

There are a lot of things I wished I hadn't done as a teen. You have really been brave with this truth challenge and shared some pretty tough personal things. Much braver than I would probably be.

Tami said...

Thank you for your honesty. That is a tough lesson that I tried to share with my kids without giving details. The times we're living in make purity an outdated idea for them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...