Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Available Now!

Remember this little bench:





I recovered the top, then decided it would look better painted black.  I think it does!  





And this little artichoke?
 

How bout now?  Didn't quite turn out like I wanted--I didn't notice the first paint I used was textured until it was too late--but still looks better.

Lastly, this little wooden bowl...


It now looks like this.  My original plan was to paint it blue, but it just called out for white with a little glaze.


Off to the flea market booth with these babies and several other pieces!

4 comments:

Empty Nester said...

You did a great job! I love the way the white makes the detail in the bowl stand out!

Shellyhectic said...

Beautiful! I love the bowl, it is perfection!

6L's said...

i really love that white bowl! good call. :)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I love how the bowl turned out. It looks really good in white.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...