1. Share a favorite song lyric.
|"Well, I heard some people talkin’ just the other day|
And they said you were gonna put me on a shelf
But let me tell you I got some news for you
And you’ll soon find out it’s true
And then you’ll have to eat your lunch all by yourself"
---Already Gone by the Eagles
2. When was the last time someone yelled at you? My daughter at Walmart the other day. I was not amused.
3. Money, fame, happiness...are they mutually exclusive? No, they each bring their own pros and cons. Fame I can do without, but money is a necessity and happiness makes everything worthwhile.
4. What is your favorite dish to prepare for family and friends that doesn't require turning on the stove, oven or an outdoor grill? Pizza--delivered to the door!
5. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. What is one thing you could do this week to simplify your life? Will you do it? Tell everyone I've gone on vacation. But no I won't do it.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being 100% and 1 being not at all) how tuned in are you to your country's national political scene? Honestly, only about a 5.
7. What are your final parting words to the month of July? Good riddance! Take your high temps and humidity and vamoose!
8. Insert your own random thought here. The other day I caught myself complaining about something--again--and it occurred to me that I am becoming--if I'm not already--a prissy, pursed mouthed person. I want to reclaim that girl I used to be! The one who didn't worry about what others thought of her, who danced to her own drummer. Anybody know how I might draw her out?