Monday, August 8, 2011

Five...


Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.  Wow, this one is difficult for me, too.  I've never had a bucket list and every time I try to make one, I come up blank.  I've actually been sitting here for a while thinking.  Of course, I could hope to win the lottery, but since I don't play, it's rather unlikely.  

Guess I'll choose being debt free and having our house paid off.  At the moment, we only owe on my car and the house.  With luck, we should have everything paid for in less than 5 years.  I try to remember this when I get frustrated with my kitchen or bathrooms and want to gut them and start over.  Once the house is paid off, we'll have cash to do those things!


1 comment:

6L's said...

those are very good choices!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...