Sunday, August 28, 2011

Twenty & Four


Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

I actually did this for one of Darrell's Christmas presents one year.  I called it "Darrell's Oh No, She's In One of Her Moods Again, But I Know She Still Loves Me" tape.  Guess it was further back than I thought--it was a cassette!  These are all songs that remind me of Darrell for one reason or another.  He is my best friend, my lover, my rock, the love of my life. 

Fooled Around and Fell in Love--Elvin Bishop
You're The One That I Want--Olivia Newton John & John Travolta
Still the One--Orleans
Bless The Broken Road--Rascal Flatts
Keeper of the Stars--Tracy Byrd
You Sexy Thing--Hot Chocolate
Paradise by the Dashboard Light--Meatloaf
You Leave Me Weak--Toby Keith
It's Your Love--Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
One of Those Nights--Trace Adkins
Two of a Kind--Garth Brooks


3 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

I bet he loved it - I know I would! Good job, Missy.

Joyce said...

Oh I love this one. I may borrow this idea for my hubs birthday post. Really cute idea!

Connie said...

Aw, that is so sweet.


Pssst...I would like to know the story behind a couple of them, teehee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...